Comprehensive fundraising tools for special events
and online events
Today's development professionals require tools to help them manage all aspects of their annual fundraising events. The Events Management suite works seamlessly with the core donor management and gift processing functions to ensure data integrity and workflow efficiencies, saving staff countless hours of manual processing.
- Drive attendance and support for your events, from dinners to golf tournaments
- Create dedicated Web pages for events and enable registration and payments online
- Easily and efficiently track expenses and manage sponsorships and vendors
From fundraisers to "friend raisers," from donor recognition parties to planned giving seminars, Talisma Fundraising’s special events module assists you in all aspects related to your events program. Designed to help you organize and stay on top of your events, the Special Events module tracks expenses, outstanding tasks, vendor research, sponsorship, signage requirements, listing specifications, participant/donor lists and much more. The one-click analysis allows you to track the financial results of income-based events in real time, while an entire suite of reports helps you analyze current and past events to chart a course for your future plans.
The special events module is designed to coordinate events such as:
- Golf tournaments
- Auctions (silent and live)
- Preview parties
- Alumni reunion weekends
- Planned giving seminars
- Fashion shows
Online event registration and payment
Now your donors, prospects, and alumni can register and pay for special events online. With Talisma Fundraising’s online events module, you can set up a unique Website for each event, with its own graphic design set of permissions, and page features.
Web-based tools to promote events:
- Email invitees with the Website imbedded in the email
- Online registration and secure payment with credit cards
- Create a personal fundraising page for events and enable participants to email friends and family for sponsorships