Talisma Products and Services
Driving Results for Higher Education and Nonprofits
Welcome to a new world of capabilities in higher education and nonprofit management. Talisma CRM and Talisma Fundraising offer a comprehensive range of solutions for attracting and retaining students and members, enhancing constituent services, and managing finance, human resources, fundraising, marketing, and workflows.
Whether your institution or organization is global , small, or just getting underway, Talisma solutions from Campus Management are perfectly aligned with your mission, constituents, and work environment.
- Talisma CRM products for digital communications, staging campaigns and events, and measuring results
- Talisma Fundraising products for optimizing relationships with donors, prospects, members, and volunteers
- Dynamic communications using email, SMS text messaging, call centers, analytics, and online self-services ,and knowledgebases
- Finance, accounting, and HR with Microsoft Dynamics GP software
- Application Programming Interfaces (API) for real-time integration of data between diverse portals and popular software
- Managed services to supplement your Information Technology needs, including hosting, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and other professional and support services
Products aligned with your mission
With a strong focus on research and development, Campus Management maintains an ongoing dialogue with its current clients and other industry leaders to provide renewable, long-term solutions that address the specific needs of higher education, foundations, and nonprofit organizations. Talisma CRM and Talisma Fundraising product suites provide a choice of modules that enable you to tailor your solution to your mission.
We are committed to your success
We have extensive experience in implementation, support, and IT management across the full spectrum of nonprofit and charitable organizations. Experienced consultants and technical experts bring the right knowledge and skills for efficient, thoughtful deployment of the most trusted technologies for optimizing relationships with students, staff, patients, donors, patrons, and other supporters.
- Experienced professionals in applications and support for higher education and nonprofits
- Proven methodologies, leveraging best practices
- Rapid deployment that minimizes disruption and speeds use of powerful new tools
- Full range of customer support, consulting, data management, integration, and training services
- Your choice of on-site delivery or turnkey, Internet-delivered solutions
Flexible enough for one department or global operations
Whether implementing and supporting a small department, or rolling out a multisite, global institution or organization, the experts behind Talisma software have the expertise and methodologies for a more cost-effective transformation.