Serving constituents on their terms
Students, alumni, donors, patients, families, patrons. They expect access to information and services anytime, anywhere, using any device. With Talisma CRM, you not only know their preferred communications channel, you know them.You achieve a 360 degree view of each constituent, their unique histories, preferences, goals, interests, and challenges. You build lifetime relationships with constituents through a deep understanding of their experiences with your institution or organization. With Talisma CRM, you can:
- Create targeted and effective marketing campaigns and events
- Measure results and fine-tune campaigns in real-time
- Empower constituents through Web-based self-service and integrated communications
- Enable constituents to locate answers instantly through a dynamic knowledgebase
- Connect with constituents through phone, email, chat, SMS text, Web portals, and print and maintain a comprehensive record of service across touchpoints
Talisma CRM for Multichannel Communications
With Talisma CRM products, constituents can engage your organization and services using their preferred communication channels, whether they are digital channels (like email, Web portal, SMS text , or chat), or traditional channels (like phone, face-to-face interactions, and letters). The key to effective service is having a complete history of interactions across these touchpoints whenever a student, parent, donor, patient, alumnus, or patron contacts you.
Talisma CRM Products That Grow With You
Campus Management can rapidly deploy Talisma CRM to serve the most pressing needs of higher education, foundations, and nonprofit organizations. The product's robust capabilities also address the wide-reaching, long-range challenges facing student services, academics, alumni and foundations, as well as IT's call for more open software applications that can work across the organization.