Talisma Fundraising Membership Module
Boost Membership and Participation in Your Cause
For many museums, zoos, and other membership-based organizations, gift and membership processing is a full-time job involving many staff members and endless hours of database management and paper-intensive processes.
Talisma Fundraising’s Membership module makes their job much easier. The module provides an in-depth, comprehensive tool specifically designed to assist your organization with the day-to-day tasks of membership processing, along with a suite of analysis tools to help you evaluate your progress.
The Membership Module’s features include:
- Storing in-depth and relevant information for every membership
- Business rules that allow you to customize your use of Talisma Fundraising
- A powerful membership entry interface that auto-fills
- Multiple-membership tracking allowing you to seamlessly track auxiliary membership levels
- Gift membership processing made easy, including the ability to specify whether the membership packet should be sent to the gift-giver or recipient
- Membership card printing for easy assembly of membership packets
- Membership renewal notice generation for up to 8 notices each month
- Thorough analysis tools that help you track retention, attrition, new member sources and a full suite of membership roster reports
- Two names available to personalize membership cards
- Renewal field that tracks upgrades, downgrades and same level renewals
- Membership history at a glance
Talisma Fundraising stores a separate membership record for each year a member is active, allowing you to track the upward progress of your members. Two places to insert names allow you to personalize membership cards. Talisma Fundraising automatically stores information on whether a renewing member is upgrading, downgrading, or staying at the same level based on the category you choose.
Talisma Fundraising allows you to store and track your membership levels by the use of categories. You can set up all of the business rules for your membership program here, including:
- Length of memberships
- Maximum and minimum amounts for each level
- Non-deductible portions of each level
- Benefit management
- Upgrade/downgrade hierarchy
- When to drop a member from the active member roster