Automate and Track Planned Giving Programs
Planned or deferred gifts are becoming a growing percentage of the donations that nonprofit organizations receive in response to campaigns. Many have also actively begun or increased their efforts toward planned gift cultivation. Talisma’s planned giving module is designed for the progressive development office that wants to cultivate planned gifts and report them based on accurate, real-time information. The cultivation of these gifts requires special care, and the planned giving module is designed to be efficient and responsive to the needs of a planned giving officer.
The planned giving module enables you to:
- Track intentions such as bequests, insurance policies, trusts, and annuities
- Track solicitation efforts of donors for planned gifts separately from other solicitation efforts
- Use a tickler system that can remind you of upcoming moves or actions to take
- Report the value of a planned gift separately for annual and capital campaigns to adhere to industry standards such as CASE or AHP
- Generate relevant and important reports including those with expectancies, monthly updates, giving detail, and cultivation process
Talisma Fundraising allows you to record any number of planned or deferred gifts for a donor. You can indicate a specific individual or a couple. You can also associate the gift with a specific campaign to be allocated to a specific fund or purpose. This allows you to report on this gift with the greatest amount of flexibility and purpose.