- Citibank needed a CRM platform to streamline customer service processes
- Desperate legacy systems where limiting banks vision to provide unified customer experience
- Handling growing customer inquiry volumes across channels was challenging
- Unified multi-channel customer service experience integrating legacy systems
- Applications can be accessed by service executives spread across 5 locations
- Multiple workbench for individual channel based support like email, phone, chat, etc.
- Rules and workflows to automate business processes
- Centre handles about 5000 – 6000 calls per day : Team expanded from 15 agents to about 85 agents
- Provide consistent customer experience : Enquiries captured through various channels are tracked to resolution using single platform
- Lead tracking and faster closure : Bank has control to define SLA’s and escalation matrix based on the nature of the leads
- Increase in agent productivity : Agents can access information from CBS related to Balance inquiry, check book status, Standing instruction, Statement request, etc.