Prevas Deploys Talisma CEM to Manage Its Customer Experience Initiatives
Prevas is a technical IT company that offers solutions, services and products to customers who are developing products with high IT content or who need to streamline or automate their operations. With leading expertise in high-tech product development, embedded systems and industrial IT & automation, Prevas contributes by providing innovative solutions and services that create growth. Prevas was founded in 1985 and is the main supplier and development partner to leading companies in industries such as life science, telecom, automotive, defense, energy and engineering. Offices are located in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and India. The company has just over 600 employees. Prevas has been listed on the NASDAQ exchange in Stockholm since 1998.
Prevas started a Support Department in 2000-2001 and needed a communication platform to handle support interactions, both telephone calls and mail. Prevas was using emails and calls to manage customer communication and each region of operation had a different system. This led to the emergence of communication siloes and delay in response. Thus, Prevas started scouting for a unified communication platform to manage inbound and outbound communication.
After an extensive evaluation process spanning demos and options, Prevas decided to settle on Talisma CEM. The main factors that influenced the decision were ease of use, features and simplicity in managing communications. The solution is being used by teams as diverse as support, regional business units and project management.
Prevas is using Talisma CEM’s mail and web interaction modules. It is the company’s main channel for interaction management. Prevas is now able to keep track of and prioritize interactions and respond appropriately to each inbound communication in a time- bound manner. The support team is therefore able to spend more time in resolving issues rather than figuring out interaction priority and responses times.
Prevas is also happy with the support provided by Talisma CEM’s support team. In fact the solution has been serving the company so well that Prevas has only had a few interactions with the Talisma CEM support team.
- Better control of inbound and outbound customer communication
- Interactions are seamlessly routed to teams responsible for managing them
- Communication history is available to all stakeholders in a centralized manner
- Each interaction is tracked in real-time and data associated is processed to find out the time spent on addressing each communication
Return on Investment:
- Time and resource savings
- Support teams free to focus on issue resolution rather than communication management
- Increased revenue as Talisma CEM ensure better quality of support and appropriate invoicing wherever applicable
- Faster resolution of issues thanks to the knowledgebase module
- Integrated response to customers across regions
The Road Ahead
Prevas is implementing Talisma CEM for the regional Support organization in Oslo currently. The company plans to upgrade to Talisma CEM 9.2, this spring.